A.I. Secure Auto-Backup
Encrypted Backup Cloud Storage
100% Data Recovery
Are you sure your PC data is safe?
In the event of a computer crash, all files will be lost.
Your important work files are being held hostage by ransomware, and you want to get it back quickly and freely.
You habitually backup files with an external backup drive, but one day it gets corrupted.
Auto-Backup, Your Best Data Protector
Schedule automatic backups and restore data to specified versions
Specify backup paths and time, and your PC will perform backups automatically. Freely restore specific files versions from previous backups (directory structure), and no longer fear your PC crashing.
Our Ransomware Detection function protects your data and makes sure it is safe.
Anytime a virus is detected on the cloud, backup and synchronization will be stopped. This way, uncorrupted files can be recovered anytime.
Backup both your flash drive and external hard drive
In addition to your PC files, the files on flash drives and external hard drives can also be protected with one simple step.
Even more, we provide unlimited copies of all of your backups. We save all backup files for your backup needs!
Download the latest edition, and protect your data today!
*Supports versions Microsoft 10 and above.
This is the data backup service that you deserve
- You can now easily migrate your files from your old PC to your new PC!
- Incremental backups will only backup files that have been modified/added since the previous backup. It can significantly reduce storage usage and increase backup speed!
- Our real-time backup runs in the background so it will lower CPU usage and enable your PC to operate normally!
- Timeline-based Web design enables quick searches or recovery of certain backup files based on your specified period!
Choose Auto-Backup for backing up data
*This table is for comparing PC Data Backup.
A.I. Secure Auto-Backup
Additionally, you can also enjoy
- Automatically backup photos from your phone
- Sync data between your phone and PC
- 30-day Recycle Bin retention period
- Encryted sharing folder
- Cloud Printing Services (only available in Taiwan)
What safety mechanism does ASUS WebStorage provide to protect my files?
- ASUS WebStorage is the first cloud storage manufacturer certified ISO 27001 by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- It uses AES 256 (Advanced Encryption Standard) developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to prevent leakage during transmission.
- It uses SSL256 encryption technology for the financial business to enhance the safety of cloud storage.
- The randomized data storage structure: We randomize your data segments before storing them on ASUS WebStorage software platform to protect your privacy even when they are lost or stolen.
How do I prevent an attack from ransomware?
"Ransomware is expected to run rampant in the future. ASUS WebStorage “Ransomware detection” feature protect your data from an attack. The system will stop synchronizing between your computer and Cloud immediately after detecting the virus. Only the un-infected files are saved on Cloud. By using Auto-Backup to back up your data, you can recover all the data on your new computer with just one click. * FBI suggests that DO NOT pay the ransom. You may not retrieve all your files and also make the blackmail more rampant."
By using Auto-Backup to back up your data, you can recover all the data on your new computer with just one click.
*FBI suggests that DO NOT pay the ransom. You may not retrieve all your files and also make the blackmail more rampant.
Will it auto charge me when my 1TB plan expires?
No. ASUS WebStorage won’t auto renew your plan. When your account expires, we will email you about the expiration date and special discount for renewal. You may renew with the special discount we offer.
When the account expires 1 year later, what will happen to the data?
If you discontinue using ASUS WebStorage, we will e-mail you about the expiration date and give you 30 days to retrieve your files. Don’t worry, your files won’t be deleted without notice. Don’t worry, your files won’t be deleted without notice.
If there are any issues when using it, how can I get help?
You are invited to visit our support center and refer to the operating manual and FAQs or you can fill the online request form to let our designated customer service team to help you resolve your operating problems.