A.I. Secure Auto-Backup
Cloud Backup for PC
Protect your files from ransomware!
\ Last day! 55% off /US$33.49
Are you sure your PC data is safe?
Computer suddenly crashed
Important information cannot be recovered!
Accidentally download a ransomware virus
An expensive ransom is required!
Stored files in an external hard drive
The data’s irretrievable once it’s lost!
Auto-Backup, Your Best Data Protector
Schedule automatic backups and restore data to specified versions
Specify backup paths and time, and your PC will perform backups automatically. Freely restore specific files versions from previous backups (directory structure), and no longer fear your PC crashing.
Our Ransomware Detection function protects your data well in safety
Anytime a virus is detected on the cloud, backup and synchronization will be stopped.
This way, uncorrupted files can be recovered anytime.
Backup your flash drive and external hard drive together
Flash drive and external hard drive can also be protected with one simple step.
Even more, we provide unlimited copies of all of your backups.
We save all backup files for your daily backup performance!
This is the data backup services that you deserve
- You can now easily migrate your files from your old PC to your new PC!
- With differentiated file backup, we only upload new files, to help save time and space!
- Timeline restore, quickly find the wanted backup version, and restore it with just a single click!
- Automatic cloud backup does not take up precious computer resources, allowing you to backup while you work!
Last Day! 55% off limited time offer
Choose Auto-Backup for backing up data
*This table is against to the comparison of the PC Data Backup.
Last Day! Auto-Backup 55% off limited time offer!
Complete data backup with 3 simple steps
Complete backup easily
Additionally, you can also enjoy
- Automatically backup photos from your phone
- Sync data between your phone and PC
- Recycle bin kept for 30 days
- Encrypt sharing folder
- Cloud Printing Services (only available in Taiwan)
What safety mechanism does ASUS WebStorage provide to protect my files?
- ASUS WebStorage is the first cloud storage manufacturer certified ISO 27001 by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- We use TLS 256 transmission encryption to prevent data from being stolen during transmission.
- We use AES 256 data encryption to strengthen data storage security in the cloud.
- The randomized data storage structure: We randomize your data segments before storing them on ASUS WebStorage software platform to protect your privacy even when they are lost or stolen.
How do I prevent an attack from ransomware?
Ransomware is expected to run rampant in the future.
ASUS WebStorage “Ransomware detection” feature protect your data from an attack. The system will stop synchronizing between your computer and Cloud immediately after detecting the virus. Only the un-infected files are saved on Cloud. By using Auto-Backup to back up your data, you can recover all the data on your new computer with just one click.
*FBI suggests that DO NOT pay the ransom. You may not retrieve all your files and also make the blackmail more rampant.
Will it auto charge me when my 1TB plan expires?
No. ASUS WebStorage won’t auto renew your plan. When your account expires, we will email you about the expiration date and special discount for renewal. You may renew with the special discount we offer.
When the account expires 1 year later, what will happen to the data?
If you discontinue using ASUS WebStorage, we will e-mail you about the expiration date and give you 30 days to retrieve your files. Don’t worry, your files won’t be deleted without notice.
I want to back up my external hard drive and an unlimited backup version. Which program should I purchase?
For both 1TB and 2TB initiatives, we offer unlimited backup solutions for external hard drives and backup editions. You can make the best choice according to your storage space needs.
If there are any issues when using it, how can I get help?
You are invited to visit our support center and refer to the operating manual and FAQs or you can fill the online request form to let our designated customer service team to help you resolve your operating problems.